View the Homes for Sale in West Chester PA in Banbury:
Interested in West Chester Real Estate? When searching for Homes for Sale in West Chester Area School District or West Whiteland Township you may want to consider the neighborhood of Banbury. It is a community in West Chester, Chester County PA.
- Has Single Detached Homes.
- Typical home has 3-4 Bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths.
- Size of floor plan ranges from 1,800-2,800 square feet.
- Lot size averages 0.3 acres.
- Was built in 1987
If you are interested in Homes for Sale or Home Values in West Chester or in the West Chester Area School District or any of these specific properties in Banbury, please contact Ann Byer. Ann is with Keller Williams Exton, 100 Campbell Blvd., Suite and 106, Exton PA 19341. Ann would be happy to give you a personal tour.
Here are some reasons West Whiteland Township is a great place to live.
- easy access West Chester and Exton restaurants and events
- nearby trails like the Chester Valley Trail as well as Miller Park and Exton Park or any of the many local West Whiteland parks nearby for outdoor recreation
- wide range of homes from townhomes to large single homes
- easy access to Route 30, Route 100, Route 202
- easy commute to Philadelphia
- nearby train station in Exton and Whitford
- within a couple hours of New York City, Baltimore, Harrisburg, New Jersey beaches
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Interested in learning more about other West Chester PA neighborhoods or West Chester PA Real Estate? This site provides details about homes along with photos and market statistics.
In addition, this area is ultra-convenient with proximity to shopping and restaurants. However, you will want to tour homes for sale in West Whiteland Township so you can see for yourself why this location is ideal. Find your next home in beautiful Chester County, PA. Find out more if you are interested in local events, restaurants, schools and attractions.