Brandywine Pointe – Downingtown PA 19335
View the Homes for Sale in Downingtown PA in Brandywine Pointe:
Interested in Downingtown Real Estate? When searching for Homes for Sale in Downingtown School District or Downingtown West you may want to consider the neighborhood of Brandywine Pointe. It is a community in East Brandywine Township, Chester County PA.
- Has detached, single family homes.
- Median lot size is approximately 1.5 acres.
- Median interior size is approximately 3,700 sq. ft.
If you are interested in Homes for Sale in Downingtown or in the Downingtown Area School District or Stem Academy or any of these specific properties, please contact Ann Byer. Ann is with Keller Williams Exton, 100 Campbell Blvd., Suite 106, Exton PA 19341. I would be happy to give you a personal tour.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Interested in learning more about other Downingtown PA neighborhoods or Downingtown PA Real Estate? This site provides details about homes along with photos and market statistics.
Here are some reasons East Brandywine Township is a great place to live.
- train station for easy access to Philadelphia
- nearby East Brandywine Park for sports, cookouts, biking, and other recreation
- large lots and elegant homes in Downingtown Area School District
- easy access to Route 30, Route 100, Route 202
- easy commute to Philadelphia
- within a couple hours of New York City, Baltimore, Harrisburg, New Jersey beaches
In addition, it has charm and is a safe place to live. However, you will want to tour homes for sale in East Brandywine Township so you can see for yourself why this location is ideal.