Find Homes for Sale in Brandywine Ridge, Downingtown PA 19335
Here are some reasons West Bradford Township is a great place to live.
– easy access to both West Chester and Downingtown restaurants and events
– nearby trails as well as Broad Run Park and Shadyside Park for outdoor recreation
– large lots and elegant homes in Downingtown Area School District
– easy access to Route 30, Route 202
– no local government real estate tax
– within a couple hours of New York City, Baltimore, Harrisburg, New Jersey beaches
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified
In Downingtown, PA 19335 you will find the community of Brandywine Ridge located in West Bradford Township. It is within the Downingtown Area School District with students attending Bradford Heights Elementary School, Downingtown Middle School, and Downingtown West High School.
The community of Brandywine Ridge was built circa 1993. These are single -family detached homes. The house square footage ranges from 2,410 SF to 7264 SF and the lot size ranges from 0.5 to 22.10 acres.
Brandywine Ridge has Public water and Public sewer. Homeowner Association Fees are approximately $300 paid annually.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently