Daniels Way – Downingtown PA 19335
View the Homes for Sale in Downingtown PA in Daniels Way:
Interested in Downingtown Real Estate? For instance, when searching for Homes for Sale in Downingtown School District or Downingtown West or the STEM Academy, you may want to consider the neighborhood of Daniels Way. It is a community in the Downingtown School District in Downingtown Borough.
This community has townhouses.
Homes are 2-3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths with basement; no garages.
Interior living space ranges from approximately 1,600-2,100 sq. ft.
If you are interested in Homes for Sale in Downingtown or in the Downingtown Area School District or Stem Academy or any of these specific properties, please contact Ann Byer. Ann is with Keller Williams Exton and would be happy to give you a personal tour or provide more information.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Interested in learning more about other Downingtown PA neighborhoods or Downingtown PA Real Estate? This site provides details about homes along with photos and market statistics.
Here are some reasons Downingtown Borough is a great place to live.
- train station for easy access to Philadelphia
- can walk to restaurants and shopping
- nearby Kerr Park for sports, cookouts, biking, and other recreation
- affordable homes Downingtown Area School District
- easy access to Route 30, Route 100, Route 202
- easy commute to Philadelphia
- within a couple hours of New York City, Baltimore, Harrisburg, New Jersey beaches
In addition, it has charm and is a safe place to live. However, you will want to tour homes for sale in Downingtown so you can see for yourself why this location is ideal.