View the Homes for Sale in West Chester PA in Keystone Quarters:
Interested in West Chester Real Estate? When searching for Homes for Sale in West Chester Area School District or West Chester Borough you may want to consider the neighborhood of Keystone Quarters. It is a community in West Chester Borough, Chester County PA.
- Has townhomes.
- Interior living space ranges from 1596-1,900SF.
- Homes are 2-3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths.
If you are interested in Homes for Sale in West Chester or in the West Chester Area School District or any of these specific properties in Keystone Quarters, please contact Ann Byer. Ann is with Keller Williams Exton, 100 Campbell Blvd., Suite 106, Exton PA 19341. Ann would be happy to give you a personal tour.
Here are some reasons West Chester Borough is a great place to live.
- easy access West Chester restaurants and events
- nearby trails as well as West Goshen Park, Marshall Square Park and and Everhart Park for outdoor recreation
- wide range of homes from townhomes to large single homes
- easy access to Route 100, Route 202
- easy commute to Philadelphia
- nearby train station in Exton
- within a couple hours of New York City, Baltimore, Harrisburg, New Jersey beaches
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Interested in learning more about other West Chester PA neighborhoods or West Chester PA Real Estate? This site provides details about homes along with photos and market statistics.
In addition, it has charm, the downtown area is walkable and is a safe place to live. However, you will want to tour homes for sale in West Chester Borough so you can see for yourself why this location is ideal. Find your next home in beautiful Chester County, PA. Find out more if you are interested in local events, restaurants, schools and attractions.