Facts About The Ridings:
- Age: The community was built circa 2002.
2. Type: These are single family detached homes.
3. Size: The house square footage averages 3,300 SF.
4. Lot Size: The average lot size is approximately 0.3 acres.
5. Septic and Sewer: The Ridings At Uwchlan in Downingtown PA 19335 has public water and public sewer.
6. HOA: Homeowner Association Fees include common area maintenance. The community does not have a pool or club house. The community does events like Christmas ornament exchange, luminaries, block parties, and book club.
7. Builder: Southdown Homes.
8. Within walking distance of its 3 schools – Uwchlan Hills Elementary, Lionville Middle and Downingtown East High schools.
9. Reasonable commute to STEM Academy and 6th Grade Center.
View Homes for Sale in Ridings At Uwchlan: (if no homes are listed, none are currently for sale).
In Downingtown, PA 19335 you will find the community of The Ridings At Uwchlan (a.k.a. The Ridings) located in Uwchlan Township.
It is within the Downingtown Area School District with students attending Uwchlan Hill Elementary School, Lionville Middle School, and Downingtown East High School.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
View larger map