View the Homes for Sale in Downingtown PA in Saw Mill Estates:
Interested in Downingtown Real Estate? When searching for Homes for Sale in Downingtown School District or Downingtown West you may want to consider the neighborhood of Saw Mill Estates. It is a community in West Bradford Township, Chester County PA.
- Has single detached homes .
- Homes are typically 4 – 5 bedroom, 3-1/2 baths to 4-1/2 with full basement and 3 car attached garage.
- Homes have approximately 5,100 sq. ft. of living space..
- Median lot size is approximately 0.9 acres.
If you are interested in Homes for Sale in Downingtown or in the Downingtown Area School District or Stem Academy or any of these specific properties in Saw Mill Estates, please contact Ann Byer. Ann is with Keller Williams Exton, 100 Campbell Blvd., Suite 106, Exton PA 19341. Ann would be happy to give you a personal tour.
Here are some reasons West Bradford Township and Saw Mill Estates is a great place to live.
- easy access to both West Chester and Downingtown restaurants and events
- nearby trails as well as Broad Run Park and Shadyside Park for outdoor recreation
- large lots and elegant homes in Downingtown Area School District
- easy access to Route 30, Route 202
- easy commute to Philadelphia
- no local government real estate tax
- within a couple hours of New York City, Baltimore, Harrisburg, New Jersey beaches
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Interested in learning more about other Downingtown PA neighborhoods or Downingtown PA Real Estate? This site provides details about homes along with photos and market statistics.
In addition, it has charm and is a safe place to live. However, you will want to tour homes for sale in West Bradford Township so you can see for yourself why this location is ideal. Find your next home in beautiful Chester County, PA. Find out more if you are interested in local events, restaurants, schools and attractions.