Twin Hills – Chester Springs PA 19425
View the Single Family Homes for Sale in Twin Hills:
Interested in Chester Springs PA Real Estate? When searching for Homes for Sale in Chester Springs, PA 19425 you may want to consider the neighborhood of Twin Hills. Twin Hills is a community in the Downingtown Area School District in West Pikeland Twp.
Neighborhood Characteristics – Townhouses
- This community includes townhouses
- The average year built was 1992
- Townhomes range from 1,500 SF to 2,200 SF with an average of 1,700 SF
- The average lot size is 0.0 acres
Neighborhood Characteristics – Twin Homes
- This community includes twin homes
- The average year built was 1993
- Twin Homes range from 1,500 SF to 3,000 SF with an average of 2,000 SF
- The average lot size for twins is 0.2 acres
Neighborhood Characteristics – Single Family Homes
- This community includes single family homes
- The average year built was 1994
- Single Homes range from 2,000 SF to 4,200 SF with an average of 2,800 SF
- The average lot size is 0.5 acres
If you are interested in Chester Springs Homes for Sale or in West Pikeland Twp or in the Downingtown Area School District or any of these specific properties, please contact Ann Byer. I would be happy to give you a personal tour.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Interested in learning more about Chester Springs PA neighborhoods or Chester Springs PA Real Estate? This site provides details about homes along with photos and market statistics in Chester Springs neighborhoods.
This residential neighborhood of Twin Hills is a great place to look for a home for sale in Chester Springs PA 19425. Whether looking to buy homes for sale in Chester Springs PA or considering selling, contact Realtor Ann Byer today.
View larger map